What if a PA Announcer Job Listing Asked for what a PA Announcer actually is?
Why Have a Proper Job Description???
An effective job description accomplishes several significant goals for your organization. A good, helpful job description:
- Causes the manager of the position and any other employees already performing the job to agree on the responsibilities and scope of the position.
- Helps Human Resources know the knowledge, skills, education, experience, and capabilities you seek in your new employee, so an effective recruiting plan is formulated,
- Informs candidates about the duties and responsibilities of the position for which they are applying.
- Informs employees who are assisting with the interview process about the questions to ask candidates and what they seek in the new employee.
- May protect you legally when you can demonstrate why the candidate selected for a position was your most qualified and culturally suited applicant.