The Citadel is a public college located in Charleston, South Carolina. The college offers a classic military college education with a focus on leadership excellence and academic distinction. The Citadel has been producing principled leaders since 1842, with about 30 percent of each class commissioning as officers in every branch of the U.S. military. The Citadel Graduate College offers more than 60 master’s degrees and graduate certificates across a variety of disciplines, as well as 12 undergraduate programs offered through evening or online schedules. The Citadel has been named the Top Public College in the South by U.S. News and World Report for eleven consecutive years.
The Citadel is seeking a part-time, on-site Public Address Announcer. This role will be located in Charleston, SC and will be responsible for announcing various types of events at the college including football games, basketball games, graduations and other ceremonies.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak clearly and confidently in front of large crowds
- Experience in public speaking or announcing is preferred
- Ability to follow a script and work with a producer/director
- Familiarity with sports terminology, traditions, and customs
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the production staff to ensure a seamless event experience for attendees
- Availability to work on evenings and weekends as required for events
- Experience using audio equipment and software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.