CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Homes.com is already one of the fastest growing real estate portals in the industry, we are driven to be #1. Just ask Brad Bellflower, Chief Change Officer at Apartments.com. After its acquisition in 2014, Apartments.com quickly turned into the most popular place to find a place. Proven success at the highest level – and we’re doing it again with the new Homes.com. Homes.com is a CoStar Group company with 20+ years’ experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. We pride ourselves on continually improving, innovating, and setting the standard for property search and marketing experiences. With Homes.com we’re building a brand on the cusp of defining the industry. We’re looking for big thinkers, brave leaders, and creative advertising wizards ready to influence a new age of homebuying within a tried-and-true, award-winning company.
Learn more about Homes.com.
Do you have a dynamic voice and know how to hook a listener’s attention? Join us at Homes.com as we create top-tier content to support buyers, sellers, and real estate agents at all phases of the home-search process.
As a voice-over artist for Homes.com (a subsidiary of CoStar Group), you’ll be part of a team crafting stories that give home buyers a street-level window into the lifestyle and vibe of neighborhoods throughout the country as they shop for their new homes. And you’re helping agents grow their business by connecting with new clients.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be an enthusiastic, dynamic voice-over artist with experience delivering engaging 1–3-minute scripts. You will record narratives to accompany captivating videos to help tell the story of what it would be like to live in a community. You will help families, individuals, real estate agents, owners, investors and more discover communities and drive decisions on residential real estate and more. You’ll draw on previous experience in commercial, documentary-style storytelling, and marketing content to create engaging, persuasive, and entertaining visuals for all corners of Homes.com. Multiple rounds of changes and feedback are part of the job, so adaptability is a must. Do you want to work with a fully equipped sound booth with high-end microphones, computers, and software?
CoStar Group has 20+ years of experience in leading digital marketplaces.
This role will be supported by our growth and innovation at our expanding global campus in Richmond, Virginia.
You’ll be an integral part of our stellar team of writers, editors, and photographers striving to produce the best content in our industry. There’s no place like Homes.com.
- Ability to produce clearly articulated stories with quality equipment and clean audio.
- Minimum equipment proficiency standards using a computer, professional high-quality microphone, and audio editing software.
- Ability to collaborate on an assignment with a team of producers, photographers, video editors, writers, and copy editors.
- Manage multiple responsibilities, changing priorities, and excel in a fast-paced environment without missing deadlines.
- Ability to re-record readings quickly and on-brand according to brand and style guides.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College.
- A track record of commitment to prior employers.
- 5+ years of professional VO experience, preferably for an agency, brand, or cable network as full-time staff or as preferred freelance talent.
- Portfolio of 5+ examples of 1–3-minute voice-over clips required showcasing various reading styles.
- Mastery of editing software (Primarily Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, or Logic Pro X) with the ability to edit flubs, takes, breathes, and room tone.
- Proficiency with effects and tools like equalizers, compressors, dynamics, limiters/gates, and noise reductions.
- Proficiency with video production workflows, incorporating 24bit and 32bit float recording requirements.
- Mastery of recording software (primarily Pro Tools, Logic Pro, or Adobe Audition) with the ability to edit takes, breaths, flubs, and mitigate room tone if and when needed.
- Strong understanding of various audio files like .mp3, .WAV, .AAC. as well as media management processes.
- Learn to read and edit content on brand and within style guides.
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of non-linear editing software (Primarily Adobe Premiere Pro)
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
· Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
· Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
· Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
· Commuter and parking benefits
· 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Paid time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
· Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
· Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
To apply for this job please visit costar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.