Life is Better at the Ballpark!
We’re glad you’re interested in working for the Salt Lake Bees!
Why work for The Bees?
- It’s fun! We love baseball; the sports industry is our passion.
- It’s rewarding! Our fans love coming here, which makes our jobs even more enjoyable.
- It’s active! We work outdoors in an award winning ballpark with fantastic views.
- Fun perks!
What will I Do?
You will work in one of the most beautiful ballparks, with a great team, creating lasting memories for our guests and fans! You will be responsible for providing quality gameplay announcements, and other communications to guests during their ballpark experience.
The position will:
- Provide quality gameplay announcements
- Observe gameplay with a high degree of attention
- Communicate with departmental leaders on order of events
- Clearly relay information to guests
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in the press box during game
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful
- Support the building of a diverse culture that enriches the lives of our employees, customers, partners and communities
- Embrace a culture of inclusion where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued and heard
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests
- Be a student. Be a teacher. Be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned
What are the requirements of the Job?
We want to give our guests the best sporting experience possible. To do this, our jobs demand reliability, positivity, and hard work. We believe you have what it takes to make a great teammate!
- Extensive knowledge of baseball rules and procedures
- Knowledge, understanding, and comfort with public address system.
- Ability to work quickly and stay organized under high-pressure situations.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrate a high degree of diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to handle tasks simultaneously while working efficiently in a busy environment
- Must be able to work with a team and be willing to provide support when needed
Is this part-time or full-time?
This is a seasonal (March-September) part-time position
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.