Play-by-Play and Color Broadcaster Announcers ( iGaming )
Website Avantage Entertainment
Raising the bar for iGaming offerings
Avantage® Entertainment is a new global entertainment brand focused on mobile and online gaming. From the beginning our vision has been to become the People’s Choice of premium online gaming experiences.
Avantage will be releasing 3 versions of our game – Digital, Streamer and Live Studio. We are currently casting for our Live Studio game. Our target is to launch our first release in May 2023 and will initially be streaming to various regions of Asia. We are seeking ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENT Announcers who are BILINGUAL OR MULTILINGUAL in Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese to be Announcers/Commentators in the live-show version of our game. This is an ongoing, unscripted role with flexibility in scheduling after the initial training period.
We are seeking experienced freelance Play-by-Play and Color Announcers (Commentators) to join our team and help take our unique baccarat game to the next level.
These are two separate roles that will be working in tandem to provide entertainment, engagement and game stats/analysis to our remote players during online contests. The roles will consist of calling the action of the baccarat game as it is happening, discussing strategy, trends, leaderboards and providing entertaining banter between the two Announcers. Our first production will be in English, followed soon by other languages.
Here is a link to a promo reel of the live studio version of our game:
Our initial launch will be in Asia. To start, the schedule will feature 27 hours of shows over the weekend – 6 hours FR, 12 hours SA, 9 hours SU. The 3-hr games are to start and end in (GMT+9) time zone. The proposed schedule is as follows: FR (2 shows) 6:00 pm – 12:00 am; SA (4 shows) 11:00 am- 11:00 pm; and SU (3 shows) 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Ultimately, show hours will gravitate to 24/7.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be scheduled and/or on call for the hours listed above
- Announcer teams will be on or off camera and perform in 3-hour shows with the potential to sign up for more than one show per day
- Be well versed in Traditional Baccarat and Avantage Baccarat game rules, strategies and play analyses
- Prep for the shows by knowing the contest details, top or returning players and their gaming stats
- Work closely with Avantage staff and contractors regarding all aspects of planning and production
- Extensive knowledge of baccarat; players who can speak confidently about the game
- Excellent communication skills; clear speaking voice with excellent pronunciation
- English Proficiency, plus bilingual and multilingual in Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese
- Fun, outgoing, engaging personality
- 1+ year on-camera experience as an announcer, caster, commentator, host, analyst, live-streamer/social media influencer, etc.
- Announcers must understand trends, stats, strategy, etc. as they relate to baccarat and be able to talk and present graphics in an informative, entertaining and interesting manner
- Home studio to be able to present and communicate in a professional manner
- be computer literate
- work well under pressure
- be able to multi-task as you will be watching and commentating on the game, communicating both on and off air with your “cohost,” director / producer and other staff, etc.
- have equipped home studio set-up
What’s In It For You
- Contractor status
- Paid per 3-hour show; on-call time, training, meetings, rehearsals are also paid
- Professional growth
- Opportunity to expand your follower base globally
- Potential for advanced roles
- Gain or expand experience in the iGaming sector
- (GMT+9) time zone
- Specific schedule of 3-hr shows
- On-call hours as well
- Weekends required
Work Location: Las Vegas Studio and Remote
Sound Life Fun?
To apply, fill out the application on the right, attached your resume, links to audio tracks, samples of your on-air work, etc., any promotional material you wish to include and we’ll be in touch. Should you have questions, email us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $80.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit app.trinethire.com.