The Gwinnett Stripers, Triple-A Affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, are seeking Game-Day Production Staff. The positions available include: Music/DJ, Technical Director, Replay (Dreamcatcher), Ross Xpression, Camera Operator, Video Engineer/Shader, PA Announcer & Scoring Operator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Contribute and execute the game script in your assigned role
· Set-up and clean-up work station each game
· Handle equipment in a courteous and respectful manner
· Communicate effectively with members of the production and promotional team to maintain a quality production
· Arrive on-time for game-day production meetings
· Assist with other roles as necessary
· Previous experience in television, sports, or other live production
· Ability to work 75% of Stripers home games in 2023
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
· Strong knowledge of the sport of baseball is a plus
· Willingness to learn and follow direction and instruction
· Ability to take constructive feedback
· Organized and detail orientated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.