Public Address Announcer ( Baseball – Canada )
The Brantford Red Sox currently have the following openings for the upcoming season
YOUTUBE LIVESTREAM OPERATOR/HOST(S)
- Responsibilities include operating Youtube live stream broadcast and providing play by play, colour commentary
- Must possess knowledge of audio & video live streaming
- Must possess knowledge of baseball overall and the Intercounty Baseball League
- Responsibilities include announcing starting lineups, player at bats, operating stadium PA and music system, and reading prepared marketing and advertising announcements.
- Must possess good communication skills and a clear speaking voice. .
- Announcing or broadcasting experience is an asset, but not mandatory. Will train.
Both of the above positions require availability for all Brantford Red Sox home games (approximately 4 hour commitment per game, including setup and tear down). The IBL regular season runs from May 19 to August 20, with playoffs to follow. Interested candidates: please email Connie Pomerleau with a brief summary of your qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.brantfordredsox.com.