SALARY SCHEDULE: Hourly | Link to https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/2906
PAY GRADE: Hourly – $17.00 per hour
BENEFITS: Our employee benefits package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, critical illness insurance, and accident insurance. Visit our website for full details.
SUPERVISOR: Student Athletics Director
SUMMARY: Provide support for a school athletic event. Assignments include ticket seller/taker, clock/scoreboard, chains, timer, concession staff, game/event manager, announcer, spotter, and stadium clean-up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following tasks describe the basic functions of the job. The following frequencies and percentage of time spent are approximations only.
- Provide support for a school athletic event. [Daily, 95%]
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested. [Daily, 5%]
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic interpersonal skills.
- Criminal background check and fingerprinting required for hire.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS:
All certifications, licenses, and registrations must be valid and unexpired.
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Racially conscious and culturally competent with the skill, will, capacity, and knowledge to commit to a culture of continuous improvement.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- May involve heavy physical effort.
- May involve prolonged standing, walking, or running.
- May involve pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, and moving at least 50 pounds.
- May involve bending, reaching, and motioning with hands and arms.
- Repetitive motions.
- Close, distance, color, and peripheral vision.
- Visual concentration, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Eye/hand coordination.
- Speaking and hearing.
- Usually a noisy environment.
- Exposure to all outdoor weather conditions.
- Normal school district environment.
To apply for this job please visit enmv.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.